6/17/14

Happy Father's Day

Hello, again! Long time no post.
This post is inspired by my boss who keeps telling me to start to write on my blog again, well, she has a point, though. Don't give up on something you like, no matter how busy you are now. Very well - said, Ma'am!

So this post is going to talk about the Father-Daughter bonding relation ship. Anyway, recently I have just read a post which says
Fathers, then, have a profound impact on their daughters' lives. Yet many women, because of separation or discomfort, are unable to fully explore their relationship with their fathers and spend instead much more of their time examining their mother-daughter bond. Clearly, though, to fully develop her life and her self, a daughter needs to consider her relationship with dad. Understanding how that essential bond has shaped her, she can then face the challenge of accepting her life (and her father) and get on with the general business of becoming the woman she wants to be.
I totally agree that any relationship involving parents has quite a big of an impact toward's one's life. In a study published within the past year, researchers examined whether the quality of the parents' - kids' relationship, especially father-daughter relationship is related to a daughter stress response. A father's influence in his daughter's life shapes her self-esteem, self-image, confidence and opinions of men.

We now live in the culture where Dad involved in the parenting as much as the Mom would be. I personally think, my husband needs to spend time with our infant daughter. At home, I let my husband take care her physical needs to support me. It's not that I am expecting much from it, but I want them to naturally bond, and I think, technically it will happen if I let my husband do few little chores for her. I want him to be present in her little activities and her big milestones. This will naturally shape her self-esteem, and by having her Dad always around - always involved, it will diminish her insecurity and increase her own confidence in her own abilities.

I believe Resa can bring the best out of Anya, just like the way he does to me. :)
He treats me with respect and full love, he shows respects to his Mother which is very essential for me, he values women as human beings, daughter will see what their Dads believe about women by how they value and respect women, or by how fail they do so.

Direct involvement and encouragement by father can be quite a challenge, it can be started by verbal encouragement, being consistently present in her life, being alert and sensitive to her feelings, taking time to listen to her thoughts and taking an active interest in her hobbies.

This post is dedicated to my Dad, and my Husband to celebrate Father's Day.
Writing this while listening to John Mayer - Daughter <3 p="">
Me and My Dad, Anya and her Kong


Few shots of Anya and her beloved Daddy on our latest trip.



Love this shot <3 td="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com