2/10/14

Blogging (so-called) Resolutions

I grew together with this blog, literally. I love to dream big, I love to write all of my plans, I love to share whatever is going on with my life, happy, or even sad stories. I am obsessed with changes. I am a dynamic person, I love to try something new. If you've read my blog for long, you know that these are some of my favorite topics. This blog has slowly transformed from fashion blog into somewhat curhat blog. Earlier this year, again, my resolution is to be more active in blogging. I miss doing that Outfit of The Day posts. This one is clearly going back on the track (well, hopefully), and I will, too, update about Anya, probably giving out tips on taking care newborn, on how to struggle with breastfeeding, and of course ..the parenthood.

I am looking forward to slowly adding topics on this blog. Because I want to focus with Anya, I am taking a break from work, and that will (hopefully) give me some free time at home to blog again, for sure. Well, let's aim for blogging on a weekly basis--(challenge accepted).

I will also do some reviews on books again, and on products as well. Recently, I just bought one of my friends' newest book named "Save My Soul" written by Falla Adinda, I am going to review that one too.
Apparently Anya loves it too!
Dalai Lama XIV

“The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.”


― Dalai Lama XIV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com