6/13/13

Weekend Getaway

A nice idea to spend the weekend without hassle!

So we stayed 2 nights at Mega Kuningan - Jakarta. I intended to try their spa since it's a very nice hotel, but they won't service a pregnant lady. Too bad. But we enjoyed our short stay, though.

I had a special craving of hotel breakfast, it was a good chance to fulfill my craving. They served quite the best breakfast around the town.




That big black building over there is my office. So the view has been reversed. The hotel is my daily view at work, for a short weekend, my office building was the view. Quite funny, since it's a different feeling looking at on each other.





Chilling out at the Bale at the pool, nice though.

Chinese speaking babies who were brave enough to swim alone without adult company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com