I visited few attractions of HK and Shenzen, although all I could remember was I shopped a lot! LOL. Yes, HK is a shopping paradise. I've bought quite plenty of things there, and they were quite cheap comparing if you buy them in Indonesia.
So here are pictures from HK Day 1. Right after we took off the plane we were directed to a local resto to have breakfast. The dimsum and the bubur were great.
Then we went off to Nguong Ping to experience 7km cable car. It was nice seeing from above, and this also was a location where Running Man shot their China Special episode, if I am not mistaken.
China Day 2 pictures :
|Quite like the real Eiffel :))|
|A great show involving more than 1000 people.|
HK day 3 &4 pictures :
Quick tips on travelling whilst being pregnant :
- Make sure you have permission from the doctor, consult any health related stuffs that might occur during the trip.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. List down all the stuffs that you need during the trip and make sure you don't miss anything. Especially for medicines.
- Make sure you're eating well. You will need it to move around a lot. You can't really depend on anyone especially while travelling alone without husband accompanying you.
- Do a little research before going. You might need to know if you need to walk around so much in the place that you are going to visit.
- Make sure you rest well at night, you need to re-gain your energy.
- Enjoy the trip and avoid complaining!