12/27/12

Been a While

Hi, it's me again. It has really (REALLY) been a while since I update this blog. I have been (REALLY) busy throughout this year. So many good things happened, and I couldn't seem to manage time to blog again. Well, here's the thing, I am thinking of changing the concept of this blog, since this blog talks about things universally (mostly about my life) when actually I intended to blog about fashion most among all. But see, to blog about travelling and/or book review, tips, and etc is rather tempting than just to blog about fashion, post photos, which I am now too lazy to do. So, here it goes, I will change this blog to be more open about things other than fashion. So, hello again, readers! Because 2012 is going to leave us so soon, might as well blog something to close up this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com