1/22/11

Holding On and Trying in Struggling

I'm struggling for what I need, currently. I am having this way big of fear that I shouldn't have, but still, it stays inside of me. I want to graduate soon, and I need to be somewhere I have been craving for, since the first time I step on my feet in this University. Learning German shouldn't be that hard, all I have to do is keep on the right track, and socialize more with my college friends, which aren't that close to me. I called this struggling because boosting my mood for something I actually don't really like is just exactly like carrying a big bag with a full rocks inside of it.

But the thing is, the most important one is, I am still trying.

And do follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/ArikaIndra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com