6/18/10

1901



1.Regret Something You Did In The Past? -Plenty things.

2.Country You Wanna Visit: -Greece, Japan.

3.Way You Wanna Die: -unpainfully beautiful?

4.Like Thunderstorms? -TOTALLY!

5.Get Along W/ Your Parents? -sometimes.

6.R U A Health Freak? - TOTALLY (NO).

7.U Think Ur Attractive? - I sure do :)

8.Do You Believe In Yourself? -Naaah, not really.

9.Wanna Get Married? -Pretty much later.

10.Wanna Go To College? -I have already.

11.Shower Daily? -Sometimes twice a day.

12.Want Kids? -One or two would be enough :p

13.When Do U Wanna Lose Your Virginity? -Well..

14.Do U Hate Anyone? -I do hate some people.

16.Do You Think You Can Sing? -I do, but most of my friends dont think so :p

17.Can You Open You Eyes Underwater? -No, crap, it hurts!

18.Eat Whatever And Not Worry? -True. I don't have anything to be worry (LIAR).

19.Can You Whistle? -Not really.

20.Can You Walk In High Heels? -I am a pro, both in high heels and sneakers.

21.Do You Sleep W/ The Light On? -No, i turn off the light.

22.Do You Like Super Spicy Foods? -Yes, I do.

23.Can You Multitask? -Well, not really.

24.Touch Your Nose W/ Your Tongue? -Can not, but I have to confess I did try when i read this question. LOL.

25.Can You Fit In Your Locker? -No?

26.Do You Spit? -Sometime LOL. This is embarassing!

27.Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? -I guess..not.

28.If You Could Wish 4 Anything...What Would You Wish?
- Sleeping on the proper time.
- A tattoo on my wrist.
- A Macbook.
- A trip to Greece or Japan.

29.What Kind Of Perfume Or Colone Do You Wear? -Halle Berry, and U.C.O.Benetton.

30.What Kind Of Soap Do You Use? -Yves Rocher.

31.What's Your Favorite Scent? -Musk.

32.Would You Choose To Live Forever If You Could? -If it's gonna be as cool as vampire did, then I would wanna have a try.

33.Books or movies? -Definitely books! I am a worm.

34.Do you think of someone? -Yeah lately.

35.Have you ever been in a serious relationship? -Frankly, I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com