4/29/10

stupid conversation

Arika : Oh God, i have to work at 15pm right?

Amalia : Yeah.

Arika : What time is it now?

Amalia : tweleve uhm thirty.

Arika : Oh shit, Julia is going to ask me to pick up the kids, I am so fookin lazy to get up from bed. I don't feel like driving right now, I'm so good looking on pajamas :/

Amalia : ....

Arika : Okay, you have to tell her if she knocks our door, tell her that I'm sick, and already took pills. Will you, please please please? (In German : those sentence would be this long ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................)

Amalia : Yeah, and then she can easily find out that you already taught me how to say those sentences correctly.

Arika : :/ Great. Okay just tell her I'm sleeping. -__-"

1 comments:

Indrafebrina said...

hahaha this one is my favorite

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com