3/10/10

The Temper Trap Concert live at Batschkapp, Frankfurt am Main.

So, please enjoy :)
Me and Dougy Mandagi right after concert.


Unexpectable Crowd

Me and My Good Friend Sandy, we couldn't literally stop singing that night, we're like gone crazy the whole time!

so skip the Rayban hahaha.

He's TOTALLY AWESOME, GREAT AND I DIE TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!


so I was on stage too, crazy huh? XD

I regret that I didn't accept his offer to have drink together :( but it was a moment and was really great.


So the concert was totally made us speechless, and I would say big Thanks to The Temper Trap, it was totally
amusing and it was literally a great great great performance. I sure as hell, that you guys are going to be big!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMMGGGGGGGGG you were on stage? now I'm not only jealous to you, but I'm sure as hell, I hate youuu!!! hahaha next time, please take me to that kind of concert!! xoxo, Baby.

Arika said...

Ja, sichero! hahaha gue nekat deh naik stage mumpung Dougy hhaha, sepanjang konser gw emang berdiri di depan, dan setiap hening gw sibuk teriak2 "Dougy ganteng!" hahaha, after concert kita smpet ngobrol2 dikit, dan sbenenrnya guitaristnya sempet ngajak minum bareng huhuhuhuh, dikecengin artis neeh gwww... :D hahhaha

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com