2/14/10

i know i am a cyber-whore, i chat all the time, but i miss them!

me with my bi-gf-wannabe :D LOL LOL

her name is Dwi Ajeng Asmarandhany, follow her on her twitter @ajangajeng http://twitter.com/ajangajeng. She's a model, a writer, she's very good at sketching, she's a born artist, she's my best best best friend. Come and drop a peek on her lookbook @ http://www.lookbook.nu/rainbowsoul.

She's one of my role model, she's warm hearted, and has a good taste of style!

me with my best unbiological sister on a web-cam-whoring day.

On left you can see my beautiful partner of crime ever, Dea Riska, follow her on twitter @deardeariska, she's sweet and I could just describe her as 1 similar person on earth which is Blair Waldorf. She can be mean and also sweet at the same time, and she always know how to make myself feel better. And my best friend Ajeng Syarassyalma, who always been together with us since we were children. She's strong, she's beyond cool, and religious, I gotta say, she's perfect on telling me which right way I had to choose. I miss them so bad. I wish I could meet them up this Summer. Amen. follow her on twitter @syarassyalma.
And, fyi, they are fresh graduated, and they are very young! 21 years old and they got titles already, how cool is that?

miss you guys, really I am.

1 comments:

ajangajeng said...

nana ih, itu kan kamarku lagi berantakan bgt! haha jadi kangen kamar kosan itu deh :((

(dan baca tulisan ini bikin gw makin ughh. cape ga sih ni begini? jauuh beneeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr)

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com