2/21/10

Fader ~ words don't sink, they swims!


I'm in transit
floating stranded on this boat
And I pledge myself allegiance
To a better night sleep at home

And the sweet, sweet sun's comin' down
Hard, the sun's comin' down
Hard, it burns the bones
So hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover from harm

Talk don't change a thing
Oh, it's fading fader
Words don't sink, it swims
Oh, it's fading fader

bless This mess we tried our best
thats all that we can do
While the angels walk with the lonely ones
In the cold rain to rescue you

And this fable world's comin' down
Hard, walls comin' down
Hard, in all our homes
So hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover
Hold a hand for cover from harm

Talk don't change a thing
Oh, it's fading fader
Words don't sink, they swims
Oh, it's fading fader


Talk don't change a thing
Oh, it's fading fader
[I'm in transit]
Words don't sink, it swims
[Ah, sweet as a moment, be that it may]
Oh, it's fading fader

I am recently in love with this song. The Temper Trap is a great great great band, they amazingly fast and famous. Dougy, the vocalist begin to make this band happened. I am so excited that in a week I got to see their concert, I bet it would be so damn fun. One thing I proud of is Dougy was born in Indonesia. So technically we came from the same country, and i'm just bluffing around LOL hahaha. There's no such connection in between :p. But the thing is, I am a big fan of them. I was listening to Sweet Disposition months ago, and this song i found it, it's deep deep and meaningful. And I'm starting to like Fader and Science of Fear as well. Plus my recent playlist is always them. They're reallyunique, they bring such a new refreshment for music industry. I am guessing if they stay on their line and stay on what they really are, they'd be as great as Coldplay, I would say.
I fell for this song since like I first watching the official video on You Tube. I love the lyric as well as the song. They do really have good taste and they are definitely talented. I gotta say I am in love with Dougy's voice, it's rarely beautiful, I guess. So there's no other reason for pass this concert away, get yourself a ticket to be booked asap.
So, in order to make you a bit jealous guys, see the pic below :

My good friend, Sandy got this online ticket for me, and we are going to watch them in a week! Yippie!


The Temper Trap Live in Concert
Wednesday, 3rd March 2010
Batschkapp, Frankfurt am Main.

And I can't literally wait for this! Yippie Yeah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com