11/20/09

I know WE WAN'T A BREAK UP!!


It wouldn't be like this, if i could've realized this earlier. Done, done. I'm also done with you. It's not just about the thing that you're keep calling me bitch, which is I AM NOT. The thing is, I don't love you anymore, and I just didn't realized this. And if you could rewind. You're not in love with me anymore, I know. And this is really good, i find this is effing funny. How God can play us like this. This one thing I wouldn't complain. I know that this is going to be happen, even sooner or later.
I loved you so much, I can go nuts with anything related to you. We're just don't belong to each other. So feel free to be free, and stop calling me bitch, BECAUSE I AM NOT!!
It's not about the cheap third party or so ever. It's just us. Can't you just realized? We're not in love anymore, and I clearly not sad, when somebody informed me about you, and the other party. It's good to know that, hey you. I almost killed by this guiltiness and all. I almost killed myself because of you. I was broke. My weight is 37. And when somebody inform this, I was like, smiled all over my face. I feel free to be free. And you, HAVE TO STOP CALLING ME BITCH RIGHT NOW!!
I don't love you. So do you.
What I really sorry about is, WHY TAKES TIME FOR US TO REALIZED ALL OF THIS. DO WE REALLY NEED TO HURT EACH OTHER FIRST. WE WAN'T A BREAK UP!!
I know you do wan't a break up!! I know it!!
I'm not sad.
I gotta move on from you.
And just so you know. You are the best part, the best thing that ever happened in my life.
You are the best, I know I won't get anyone better than you.
But this is a life. We should go on.
I love you too much, and that was killing me. And I am know free to be free.
You know we're just not in love, and we wan't a break up.
I'm sorry I hurt you. But you've hurt me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com