11/14/09

i crave for a free hug tonight.


nicotine in veins by Arika Indra

I would like to change my name. I'm loud. I'm obnoxious. I'm sarcastic. I have a bad temper. For the most part, I don't like most people. I'm easy to get along with. I like to fight. I have more enemies than friends. I drink coffee A LOT. I clean my room daily. My room always clean, white and tidy.
I'm clearly taller than 5'2. I wear makeup. I wear contacts. I currently have braces/retainer. I have/want piercings that aren't in my ears. My ears are pierced. and I wanna have a tattoo. I listen to jazz, I download music, and buy CD's.

arika.

  • arika.

mono-tone

cursing through anything/ underweight/ someone say I look great/ always get what I want/ cruelly beautiful/ demanding something really big on june/ miss my mom/ developing feeling for things/ abroad/ and heaven/ sarcastic/ whining all over my problem/ craving for food and gain weight/ stop smoking/ implanted.

People embrace at London’s St. Pancras railway station, Thursday Nov. 12, 2009, in an attempt to set a Guinness world record for the largest group hug. The record was set by 112 people hugging for one minute. The event was part of an estimated 200,000 people around the world will come together and attempt a wide range of records in celebration of the fifth annual Guinness World Records Day. The global event will attract record breakers from every continent who strive to make their mark in the famous book.

"LET'S DO THIS TONIGHT!!"

I CRAVE FOR A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com