10/8/09

Sex and The City








Samantha : There's two kinds of guys. The ones who hold your hand and the ones that f**k you.

Charlotte : You're engaged!
Carrie : I threw up. I saw the ring and I threw up. That can't be normal.
Samantha : That's my reaction to marriage.

Carrie : Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.

Miranda : I don't talk to Steve about my work.
Carrie : And he doesn't mind?
Miranda : I think he prefers it that way.
Carrie : But you guys share everything else.
Miranda : Because we're in Brooklyn. There's no one else to talk to!

Samantha's terrified to get an AIDS test...
Samantha: What if I have it?
Carrie: You don't have it.
Samantha: Sometimes it takes me a really long time to get over a cold.
Carrie: That's not AIDS, that's central air conditioning.


Samantha: Hello, 911. I'm on fire!

Charlotte: So, which church does his mother go to?
Carrie: Park Avenue Presbyterian.
Charlotte: Good church! It's one of the best on the east side!
Carrie: What, are you rating churches? Is there a Zagat guide for that?
Miranda: Four stars. Great bread; disappointing wine selection.

Samantha: You know, women dressing like men is very popular right now.
Carrie: And here I thought it was Pokemon.

Carrie: And then I realized something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart.

Me : Oh I wish I can be a part of Manhattan someday. And see if i could get some friends when I'm on their ages. Must be cool.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com