10/8/09

I LOVE HER





I'm gonna do a photoshoot someday, exactly like this!!


I LOVE EFFY STONEM!!


Kaya Scodelario.
Kaya Scodelario (born Kaya Rose Humphrey; 13 March 1992) is an English actress andmodel. She is best known for her role as Effy Stonem in the E4 drama Skins.

Scodelario was born in Paddington, London. She is of Brazilian descent and speaks fluent Portuguese.She has said that The Who are one of her favourite bands. Although she has been romantically linked previously to actors Nicholas Hoult and Jack O'Connell (both Skins co-stars), she insists on her Twitter that she has dated neither. However she later contradictorily revealed in an interview with LOVE, a bi-annual fashion magazine, that she has been in a relationship with O'Connell for nearly a year. Which turns out to have been made up as she confirmed that on twitter too.
source : Wikipedia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable, just like you, sis. baby. miss you.

.putt. said...

ouch! Effy Stonem!
in fact, I do really adore her also.
gee gosh, bit overrated I guess, but Effy Stonem is just like my alter ego and Kaya..my gosh!
she has brought Effy Stonem character to what I can say..is sooo real!!
HAHAHAHA. sounds like a perv, eh?

anywayy, nice to read your blog.
salam kenal :)

Anonymous said...

salam kenal juga :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com