10/14/09

Adaptation


Adaptation is the process whereby a population becomes better suited to its habitat. This process takes place over many generations, and is one of the basic phenomena of biology.

Also, the term adaptation may refer to a feature which is especially important for an organism's survival. For example, the adaptation of horses' teeth to the grinding of grass, or their ability to run fast and escape predators. Such adaptations are produced in a variable population by the better suited forms reproducing more successfully, that is, by natural selection.

SOURCE : Wikipedia.


The North American system only wants to consider the positive aspects of reality. Men and women are subjected from childhood to an inexorable process of adaptation; certain principles, contained in brief formulas are endlessly repeated by the Press, the radio, the churches, and the schools, and by those kindly, sinister beings, the North American mothers and wives. A person imprisoned by these schemes is like a plant in a flowerpot too small for it: he cannot grow or mature.


I moved here in Germany, for about 2 months. Everything's different. Before I knew I can make it come true, I know, I'm gonna pass such an adaptation stuffs. I was in a boarding school, when I was 15. My school was sucks. But I know I'll pass through it.

I adapted my self from a high-spoiled-daddy's-girl to who I am now. I must say, I'm proud of it.

I got a room, with double bed, a very nice room indeed. I have to manage my room impossibly tidy,

That's easy for me. I have to manage my relationship with my guest-family. I'm homestaying here. And that's easy for me too. I have to manage this homesicking feeling, although it's hard to take care, I passed through this too, so what's next?

Managing myself with time and budgeting my needing with money, is the hardest things for me to take care of. I really don't have any clue, if somebody could make these stuffs better than any other accountant or economic scientist. I feel like, hell.. I am growing 21 years old, and for the holy time, I really can't take care of my money and time.

Adapting myself to them, I was hoping so much a successful ending. I insanely can't just re-throw these away, can I?

So gladly I'm now in the process. You'll hear the result from me soon :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com