10/1/09

knick knack this is my random thoughts. this post is suck.






I've got something in my mind, that umm actually a little bit bothers me. I have thoughts, and they're dancing like M.J in my head, and I can't help it to knock it off, and when I just decided to go to sleep. I feel like, I have to share this at least on my blog-post. So then I write.

I'm no smoker, you see. I'm no smoker.
But I have one pack of Marlboro here, next to me. I quited ever since I realized, It's no good, at all (for me). But I still have it, though I don't smoke anymore.
I really want a Pringles right now, but I don't have it on me. I really want at least a night snack to accompany me during writing. But see? I don't have any. I could have bought it, but I didn't. So is that simple, I don't have it right now, though I still really want it. (I'm little bit hungry right now so, I use Pringles as a comparison :p)

THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see? People have something they don't really need.
I have something I don't need.
and I don't have something I need here.

Well that's basically, on your decision; on what to do next and what do you have to do to provide yourself with something you really need. That's a human being.
And what bothers me is... Why is everything made to be so complicated indeed, while you can make it all a little more simple.

I'm like a thousand times saying "So, that's life."
But it's no answer.

You see, I don't know what to write, or what to think, it's like I have so many things inside my fookin head. And I just wanna throw it out, and Re- Fresh all over again, but, I have no power to do it, so I'm just gonna write this. My random thoughts.

You see, I need to sleep right away. But I'm still here in front of my laptop, and still holding my Blackberry, and starring at the Marlboro pack, and I still don't know what to do. I just wanna write, and I really know this writing is sucks, this post is suck. I still got both bacteria and M.J dancing in my head, so I decide to hit the bed right, right, right now, before I get infected by insomnia trend (which is I have to call that a trend, bcos it's like 70% of my friends get infected by that trend, they are oh-so-can't-sleep-every day, and I don't want any of that trend infect beyond my expectation).

SO HIT THE BED. CIAO.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ga penting! bil...

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com