6/26/09

This One is Really For You :(

Ooh my,
After the hardest day and nightmares ever.. I'm still can't get off of you, you have to know that. Its just I can't get through time, I don't know which is right or wrong, but I guess if you wanna know and you have to know that, I still love you, while just not in love with you. I'm not finding a new one, I'm just trying to distort my self away from you. And you have to know that, those are killing me, you have to admit how much I love you, I even have to distort my self to just forget a little about you. I'm talking, my chest are full of you, really..I miss you..u should now that. I can't recall a better day, I guess so can't you. We're even. We're hurt.
Its not me violate you, baby. Its we're violating each other, and nothing more to compare, I just don't need another gossip. I still love you, you have to know that. I am lame and pathetic, but I'm not ashame being crazy, it depends on how you take this.
Somebody sent me this line, a beautiful line, "You're the kind of girl who can take down a man, And lift him back up again
You are strong but you're needy, Humble but you're greedy, And based on your body language, And shoddy cursive I've been reading..Your style is quite selective,though your mind is rather reckless..Well I guess it just suggests
that this is just what happiness is.."

Its just me, over being fulfilled of you. And we definietly can't get back to the way we are, so we aren't fighting anymore. Its us, being mature baby, its a process.

But still you have to know that I still love you, its just you're not buzzing me through my days anymore, but my... I can't just get off of you.

And yes, you read it. You don't have to get any gossip from anyone. My life was whole drama..and I don't need gossip. Really? Do you believe me?
No, you don't have to.

Repeat ; I still love you, I'm not finding a new one, I have to let myself over you, before its too late. And right, I distort my self to get away from you, its not even close to have a new one baby, and I apologize for everything I've done. Before its too late.
And yes, now I smoked way too much.

Playlist : Stars, Mika- Happy Ending, Lifehouse- You and Me, Radiohead- Fake Plastic Tree.

And you have to know, I'm not faking my feelings for you. I was crazy enough about you :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com