6/26/09

Super-Fragilistic-Dead-Fake-Feeling Wed at 12:56am

So, on what purpose shoud I have fight for?
Well, I think I urgently going to call a surgeon. I got a heart attack. It's already broken since...yeah I don't know when exactly. I'm not going to tell the truth, cause I don't know what's true anymore! It's like I'm hidden, and hiding into a never-end-crisis, I'm like canceling my life for something that doesn't even worth for it, SO SORRY? I'm not going to apologize. This one month is really hard for me though it is a process, I keep on writing these garbages, keep on faking myself into something I habitually unfamiliar with it, I'm sick of it, sick of being that kinda depressed person, I'm not. Can you please lend me a little shine of sun?

So, on what purpose I keep doing this?
Times, I've been facing hard times watching peoples gone by, so my thoughts was, if i ever going to leave, when should I, and WHY should I? GIVING UP? Well it's a choice. So, if I can choose one most important thing, I was just going to pick, I'll stay for anything, and a cliche one "really fight for it", but based on what just happened is, I don't think that those are going to be real, maybe someday. And all of the sudden, the pain is still pain, a scratch would ever going to back to the way it was, It's broken, and hurt.

I WANNA ERASE ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES I HAD, I WANNA DELETE ALL THE THINGS THAT RELATED EVEN A LITTLE, I WANT TO JUST TO BE HAPPY, AND THAT"S ALL IN THIS LITTLE TIME, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM ALL THESE, LET ME RUNAWAY FROM THE HARD REALITY.

Though I still writing this,
I will always be waiting for you.

Will someone please just keep me away from the knife?
haha.. I would never gonna do such things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com