6/5/09

My Own Way Renaissance

Blazer by : Next, Dress by : tube dress tailored, Shoes : Toscashoe


I'm sick and I'm only faking all of these. I'm fine, but you just said that i'm insane or even worse than that. But you're fine.. You're just fine. I suck way too much cigarettes. I smoke a lot. I don't care. This is my Renaissance. For the whole bloody life, our life. I just wanna say Fuckkk you very much. Keira Knightley is right. You can see her on My Blueberry Nights, it is a movie for sure. But you are too naive to fucking agree with me and that just sucks. I loved you, I loved you very much. You are too damn right for me. Yeah you are too damn fine. And I'm about to suicide. Suicidal is the best way. You can see it through my eyes. You can feel the nicotine through my veins.

Oh you are too damn right. Too damn fine. I die, and I smoked a lot.



Blazer by : Next, Dress by : tube dress tailored, Shoes : Toscashoe


Oooh what a bastard!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com