4/19/09

geeky biggy thinksss hmmm :)



Only great minds can afford a simple style.
i found this quote really meaningful for me.
first : i do dress simple
second : i don't have enough (much) money to buy some geeky weeky fashion accessories i want :( but the thing is.. i don't have any problem with that. i wear what I've got. so that won't make me silly, if i don't bring my mother's Gucci leather bag with me hangout-ing with friends. but the truth is, fashion always be the way we are. it is an identity :) its all in your mind :) well, above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans, it's an open mind! cheers....


i wore it today cos Bandung seems so HOT lately, so that's it for today, I'm going to post again later

tanktop : unbranded, hi-wi shortjeans : secondhand Calvin Klein, stocking : unbranded, shoes : charles and keith :)

Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com